Welcome to web.jfet.org
The maintainer of this machine can be reached at email@example.com. Before you send an email, read my email policy.
You can't resist.
More coming soon.
- the Weston Voltmeter clockat long last, the original GhettoClock.
- A single-digit nixie clocka.k.a. "GhettoClock #2."
- vclk, a CRT vector display clock
- 2nix, two nixie clock
- inGrid IV-18 VFD clock
- a Pocket Ignignokt, but watch out for the Boston Police
- the Heaviside headphone amplifier. This is my writeup of the original version of the amplifier based on 12AX7 tubes; I have also built the circuit using 6DJ8s (with appropriate bias changes). Hopefully some day I'll put up an updated version with new board layouts and more detailed info about the 6DJ8 version.
- Gilberd, a high performance, discrete, DC-coupled headphone amp with an unusual "unfolded diff pair" input stage.
- My former car, a US-spec 1988 BMW M6. She's gone to car heaven now as the result of a catastrophic steering malfunction and subsequent structural total loss.
- My blog. A project in narcissism, if you will.
Useful information on the internet!? Nahhhh...
You know... for kids.
They might come in handy some day.
My fifteen microseconds of fame and other things of interest.
Questions? Comments? <firstname.lastname@example.org>